Effective WritingJuly 11, 2019
You forecast sales to increase to $110,000 next year. Using the percent of sales method, forecast next year’s cost of goods sold.July 11, 2019
Please keep everything in order as shown.
- 1. Your company has sales of $100,000 this year and cost of goods sold of $72,000. You forecast sales to increase to $110,000 next year. Using the percent of sales method, forecast next year’s cost of goods sold.
- 2. For the next fiscal year, you forecast net income of $50,000 and ending assets of $500,000. Your firm’s payout ratio is 10%. Your beginning stockholders’ equity is $300,000 and your beginning total liabilities are $120,000. Your non-debt liabilities such as accounts payable are forecasted to increase by $10,000. What is your net new financing needed for next year?
16. Using the information, calculate this company’s:
Net Income50,000Beginning Total Assets400,000Beginning Stockholders’ Equity250,000Payout Ratio0%
- Internal growth rate.
- Sustainable growth rate.
- Sustainable growth rate if it pays out 40% of its net income as a dividend.
- You have just landed in London with $500 in your wallet. Stopping at the foreign exchange booth, you see that pounds are being quoted at $1.95/£. For how many pounds can you exchange your $500?
- Your firm needs to pay its French supplier €500,000. If the exchange rate is €0.65/$, how many dollars will you need to make the exchange?
You forecast sales to increase to $110,000 next year. Using the percent of sales method, forecast next year’s cost of goods sold. was first posted on July 11, 2019 at 6:42 pm.
©2019 "Medic Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"