Write about neurotransmitters in a 12 years old.it is accessible to a 12-year old (a middle school student). Envisage that the student is wondering about what is going on in his or her body in terms oJune 19, 2022
tructions: Use the Keiser Online Library to find a peer-reviewed research article from a psychology journal (i.e., the journal should have the word “psychology” in the journal’s name; e.g., Journal ofJune 19, 2022
The readings for this unit address multiple reasons for adolescent success and failure in both academic achievement and making the transition into post-secondary environments. A primary focus is on the role of social networks in adolescent success in these areas, although the academic community seems undecided on their definitive impact. For this discussion:
- Consider the evidence you read in this unit arguing for extracurriculuar activities (including jobs and school-sponsored activities).
- What is your position on the relationship between adolescent achievement and extracurricular involvement?
- What would healthy involvement look like for a typical adolescent?
- What would constitute too much extracurricular activity?
- Support your argument with citations from scholarly sources, including both those provided in this unit and any additional evidence you may have researched.
Respond to at least two other learners, either noting points that they have made that reinforce your own position on the question of extracurricular activity, or identifying arguments they have made that change your assessment. You may professionally and respectfully challenge a point made by a peer, as long as you support your response with evidence cited from peer-reviewed research.
This activity will help you achieve the following learning components:
- Identify evidence-based best practices in adolescent development and intervention.
- Determine the proper application of APA formatting requirements and scholarly writing standards.
- Incorporate knowledge of current research into recommended best practices for positive adolescent development.
- Propose evidence-based interventions for adolescent development issues.
- Evaluate the applicability of specific interventions for a particular adolescent population, based on culture and other variables.
- Attributes and Evaluation of Discussion Contributions.
- Professional Communications and Writing Guide.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post The readings for this unit address multiple reasons for adolescent success and failure in both academic achievement and making the transition into post-secondary environments. A primary focus is on th appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"