Big idea: How will the Covid-19 pandemic affect human development?
The Covid-19 pandemic will continue to affect many aspects of our lives for years to come. The purpose of this paper is to pick one area and look at it from a developmental psychology point of view.
You will need to use concepts and theories we have been covering this semester. I understand we are only beginning to see research as we are still dealing with the pandemic itself. That said, you will be looking at what information you can find now, what is being speculated, and then using your own terrific thinking and what we have been covering, talk about what you see as developmental implications for one of the topics below. Pick something that interests you- it will make the project far more interesting. If there is something not on this list that you would like to write about, check with me.
Here are some possible topics drawn from that big idea:
• Impact on education for a particular age group (elementary, high school or college)
• Food insecurity and hunger for a child or adolescent
• Mental health for a particular age group
• Impact of being quarantined with family for a year
• Racism which has been made worse by the pandemic
• Relationships and intimacy for those in emerging or early adulthood
• Impact on friendships
• The college experience and what this means now and later
• Implications for higher education – more schools might assume that more can be moved online. What does that mean to you as students?
• Ageism and treatment of the elderly
• Having a baby at this moment in history
• Employment and unemployment – both in general and as you think about your own future
• What will the workplace look like? What has been the impact of work from home in terms of how we will return to the office environment
• Impact on domestic violence and all forms of abuse
The post Tackling the Pandemic and Long-Term Impacts appeared first on nursing writers.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Like this:Like Loading…