One of the best ways to recognize the extent of a norm is to break it. In this assignment, you must break a norm. This
breach must be done in a public forum. You will be writing an essay about your experiment, in which you must be sure to
answer all of the questions listed in this assignment. Begin by choosing which type of norm you want to break. You may break a norm that results in a negative sanction (for example, ridicule,or exclusion). On the other hand, you may also break a norm that results in a positive sanction (extra attention, thanks, etc.).
1. Is it a formal norm or an informal one?
2. What reactions by others do you expect?
3. If published, might these reactions affect your life chances?
4. How do you think you will feel after the reactions?
Break the norm. Once you have broken the norm, note the reactions of others.
1. What are the reactions of others?
2. How did the reactions affect you?
3. How do these reactions strengthen the norm?
4. What did you learn about yourself in the breaching of the norm?
Do NOT break the law!
Your final submission should be at least one page
in length . As always, use APA formatting. Pay special attention to the proper citation of Internet resources.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Scholarly Activity sociology homework help appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.