Choose a topic related to any area of
bioethics study and write a paper.
Identify the issue you are examining
and discuss any and all relevant
considerations to the individual
and society. APA format with a
minimum of 3 references included.
please use one of these topic under and follow the steps above.
Possible Bioethics Topics
· Organ Transplantation: Which of several matched donors should receive a particular organ?
· Reproductive Technologies: In vitro fertilization, Surrogacy, Mifepristone (RU-486)
and Misoprostol, pre-implantation embryo screening, cloning. Is there a significant difference between cloning sheep for pharmaceutical production and cloning humans?
· Human Genome Project: Should employers be able to screen job applicants for specific genetic conditions? Who should have access to this information: family members, lawyers, insurance agencies?
· Gene therapy: What are the potential ramifications of somatic and germ-line gene therapy?
· Fetal Tissue Transplantation: Does a fetus have rights? If so, what are they and who is responsible for representing the interests of the fetus?
· AIDS: issues involving disclosure, privacy, discrimination, insurance coverage.
· Euthanasia: What is the right to die? How does withdrawing or withholding treatment differ from physician assisted suicide?
· Health Care Allocation: How do we decide who gets access to health care, especially when expensive equipment and therapies are needed?
· Refusal of Services by Providers: There is a growing movement in this country by Pharmacists and Physicians to refuse services based on moral conscious positions. When does this jeopardize and compromise their ability to serve their patients?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.