For this assignment, each student must choose a recent security breach or hack (within the last 1 – 2 years), and write a 5 – 6 page paper that answers the following questions:
• How did this hack work/how was the security breach performed?
• Was this a new type of hack, or had the same type of hack been done somewhere before?
• Who or what did this hack or breach affect? What was stolen, changed, or compromised?
• How could an organization prevent this breach or hack from occurring in the future?
• If you were a security professional working within the company that was hacked, what would you advise management to do?
This report must be at least 5 – 6 pages long, double-spaced, in 12 pt. Times New Roman font. Cite at least four sources (not including any class materials.)Include the complete resource name, author, date of publication, etc. so that I can find the resource myself through the library or on the Internet. An example would be:
1) Brian Krebs, “Kimpton Hotels Probes Card Breach Claims”, https://krebsonsecurity.com, July 26th 2016.
Your paper will be graded based on the following criteria:
• Do you understand and clearly explain the methods used to perform the hack/breach?
• Does your writing show a complete grasp of the attack, why it was successful, and how it can be mitigated in the future?
• Is your paper organized (has an introduction, a body, and a conclusion)and free of grammar and spelling errors? Do you have enough sources and are they cited correctly?
• Are your recommendations to the company useful and appropriate given the circumstances?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.