Resources: Week Eight readings and videos
Choose a product or service from these examples:
· Fast food
· Class of consumer product
· Personal care
Research online to analyze how that product or service has been advertised.
Prepare an 8-to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation in which you investigate the role of advertising in a culture of consumerism. Be sure to discuss the following areas:
· What are the key persuasive techniques used in advertising for your selected product or service? Illustrate with specific examples, explaining how each technique works.
· Discuss whether any of the following critical issues that related or connected with your product or service:
o Children and advertising
o Advertising in schools
o Health and advertising
o Political advertising
· Find one example of a commercial or advertisement of your product or service that strikes you as particularly creative and appealing. Consider some of the following questions:
o What are the elements that are unusual?
o What is the target group of the commercial?
o How does the commercial appeal to consumers?
o Why do you believe this commercial to be effective in brand name recognition?
o Who determines ethical standards for advertising?
o How are ethical standards met (or pushed to their limits)?
· Summarize the ways in which advertising has affected American culture.
Illustrate your findings with specific examples. If you use external references, make sure to list your references on the last slide.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post power point 31 appeared first on My Nursing Experts.