Overview For this assignment, you have two options to choose from. The purpose of this assignment is to further your understanding of early adulthood. Instructions Respond to either option A or B. A)
For this assignment, you have two options to choose from. The purpose of this assignment is to further your understanding of early adulthood.
Respond to either option A or B.
A) Please watch It’s About Time We Stopped Shaming Millennials in its entirety. This video explores just a few issues the current generation of young adults experience. As you write your essay, answer these questions:
· If you are not part of this generation, how do the challenges of today’s young adults differ from the challenges faced by your own generation? How are the challenges similar?
· If you are a part of this generation, how accurate was this documentary regarding the challenges of your generation? Please provide specific examples from your own experience and observations throughout your essay.
· What important challenges were left out?
· What does it mean to you (regardless of which generation you are a part of) to be a young adult in today’s society?
· How does identity development change during these formative years?
B) Watch the talk Why 30 is not the new 20. Romantic relationships and finding a career path are two major developmental tasks accomplished during the transitional stage of early adulthood. As you write your essay, answer these questions; please include specific examples from your own life throughout:
· As you find yourself in this stage, or as you once were in this stage, what personal developmental tasks and conflicts are you/were you faced with?
· What specific personal life structures are you creating or did create to meet these tasks and conflicts?
· How have your life structures regarding romantic relationships and career been influenced by your family, peers, cultural norms, or personal values?
· Essay is 1,000 or more words in length
· Uses three academic sources, two of which are from academic, peer-reviewed journals
· Uses correct APA in-text citations throughout and includes an APA reference page
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”