Long Term Care Facilities health and medicine homework helpMarch 17, 2023
The-policies-that-organizations-put-in-place-are-similar-to-laws-in-that-they-are-directives-for-howMarch 17, 2023
SAP Assignment 2
Grades for this assignment come from the quiz: false
Click here to go to the quiz
This assignment is linked to the discussion, false
. Grading will be based on posts in the topic.
Click here to go to the discussion
Solution to Part 1: You can use this file as starting point for Part 2, or just use it as guide to correct your own file. Please be sure that you start with all corrections made before starting part two. —>>> Assignment_1_Solution.xls
Assignment 2 check figures for Trial Balance Debits/Credits:
- Beginning Balance: $630,827
- Transactions: $1,269,860
- Ending Balance: $1,023,325
- Adjustments: $12,514 **There are NINE Adjusting Entries.**
- Adjusted Balance: $1,028,185
- EOM Closing Entries: $290,100
- Ending Balance: $790,201
To submit for Assignment Two:
- You do NOT need to turn in Part one of the assignment, as the problem states.
- EXCEL: General Journal, General Ledger, and Trial Balance for the complete accounting cycle, January 2007.
- SAP: Print-screen of (1) Balance Sheet, and print-screen of (2) Retained Earnings.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post need help and its due within 10 appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"