Course Project: Intervention Development This week we return to our Leadership Intervention Project at Prison X. It is recommended you review your Week 1 papers and the feedback provided from your insJune 18, 2022
ASSIGNMENT: Watch the brief interview of Dr. Laurence Steinberg about nature’s versus nurture’s impact on human development: https://bigthink.com/videos/why-some-apples-fall-far-from-the-tree In thisJune 18, 2022
- Read Chapter 9 in textbook. Myers, D.G., & Twenge, J.M. (2012). Social Psychology (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education
- Watch the following clips below. https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/film/class-divided/
- Segment 1: The Daring Lesson (10:27)
- Segment 2: Day Two (9:51)
- Watch Jane Elliott – Angry Eyes (14:01) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LynJwk9tcw&t=2s
- Reflect on the following questions:
- What do you think the main point of Jane Elliott’s message is? What is she wanting the students and adults to take away from their experience?
- Reflect on your experience of discrimination/prejudice in your own life.
- Reflect on your experience of privilege in your own life.
- How can you stand up for those experiencing prejudice?
- Cite 2-3 sources. Your textbook can be used as one of the sources, as well as the journal article, APA formatted.
- Make initial post
- 250-300 words
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Instructions: Read Chapter 9 in textbook. Myers, D.G., & Twenge, J.M. (2012). Social Psychology (11th ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill Education Watch the following clips below. https://www.pbs.o appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"