Select a topic that incorporates both public health and biostatistical related contentApril 26, 2022
Different questions regarding Atrazine in drinking waterApril 26, 2022
Imagine you are a stakeholder for a non-profit health care organization. As a leader you are responsible for modeling ethical behavior, and you have the ability to encourage patient safety initiatives.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word letter to your legislator that promotes a health policy that supports patient safety. Your policy could include safety issues such as and hand hygiene or medication administration.
Include the following in your letter:
- Explain the health policy you are proposing and its purpose.
- Explain why action is needed.
- Explain what course of action is recommended.
- Explain why this health policy change is important.
- Explain essential points that explain how this issue has evolved or become a concern. (Include references to support your points and explanation.)
- Explain who will be affected by this policy.
- Analyze the responsibilities of the organization’s leadership.
- Analyze the impact this policy will have on resources.
- Describe if individuals meet licensing board requirements (if any).
- Analyze the impact of not following ethical standards.
- Analyze the responsibility of professional licensing boards as it applies to patient safety.
Format your references page according to APA guidelines.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Health Policy Letter appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"