Demonstrate an understanding of all the HR disciplines and how they contribute to overall organizational effectiveness.July 14, 2019
Healthcare INPATIENT AND OUTPATIENT SERVICES – APA citation guidelinesJuly 14, 2019
In the Final Research Paper, you will:
- Describe an aspect of your own culture from an etic (outsider’s) perspective in Part I of the paper.
- Describe an aspect of another culture from an emic (insider’s) perspective in Part II of the paper.
- Apply cultural relativism in order to examine misconceptions about culture that may occur due to ethnocentrism.
- Keep the distinction between cultural relativism and moral relativism in mind as you write your final paper.
- Even if you do not personally agree with a cultural practice, explain how the practice makes sense in its cultural context.
- Avoid opinionated or judgmental language in your paper.
- Analyze your chosen aspect in terms of how it developed as part of a social system within both your culture and another culture.
- Analyze your chosen aspect in terms of its purpose as part of a social system both within your own culture and another culture.
The Final Research Paper
- Must be five to six double-spaced pages in length (excluding title page and references page, meaning it will be seven to eight pages total), and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
- Must utilize academic voice. See the Academic Voice (Links to an external site.) resource for additional guidance.
- Must include an introduction and conclusion paragraph. Your introduction paragraph needs to end with a clear thesis statement that indicates the purpose of your paper.
- Must include at least one full-text scholarly resource ideally from the Ashford University Library in addition to the textbook, the Miner article, and the article chosen from the List of Topics (Links to an external site.) in Part II of the Week 3 assignment.
- Must document any information used from sources in APA style as outlined Citing Within Your Paper (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style
The post Gender And Culture appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"