Max is a 60-year-old living in Iowa. For the 27 years, he has been working in the agricultural industry, particularly in the management of corn production. Recently he began to feel weak during work and tired easily. During the night he woke up sweating, and he often felt unusually warm during the day. Max was also surprised that, in spite of eating regularly, his weight was declining and his work pants were now too large for him. Upon physical examination, his physician noted his inguinal lymph nodes were swollen although Max said they were not sore. Subsequent laboratory tests confirmed follicular, non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Chemotherapy in conjunction with rituximab was immediately initiated.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
· Ensure you have written at least four double-spaced pages.
· Be sure to read the Assignment description carefully (as displayed above);
· Consult the Grading Rubric (under the Course Home) to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
· Utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
· Follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
· Be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
· Display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
· Use APA 6th Edition format as outlined in the APA Progression Ladder.
The post Disorders of White Blood Cells and Lymphoid Tissues appeared first on Nursing Assignments Desk.