Consider a recent clinical experience in which you were providing care for a patient. – Coursework Geeks
Consider a recent clinical experience in which you were providing care for a patient.
Determine the extent to which the care that you provided was based on evidence and research findings or supported only by your organization’s standard procedures. How do you know if the tasks were based on research?
What questions have you thought about in a particular area of care such as a procedure or policy?
Review Chapter 2, pages 36—39 on “Asking Well worded Clinical Questions” in Polit & Beck and consult the resource from the Walden Student Center for Success: Clinical Question Anatomy & examples of PICOT questions (found in this week’s Learning Resources). Formulate your background questions and PICOT question.
Reflect on the barriers that might inhibit the implementation of evidence-based practice in your clinical environment.
Review the article “Adopting Evidence-Based Practice in Clinical Decision Making” in this week’s Learning Resources. Select one of the barriers described that is evident in your organization and formulate a plan for overcoming this barrier.
Post on or before Day 3:
(1) an evaluation of the use, or lack thereof, of EBP in a recent clinical experience.
(2) Identify which aspects of the care delivered, if any, were based on evidence and provide your rationale.
(3) List your background questions and PICOT question about this nursing topic.
(4) Critique how the policies, procedures, and culture in your organization may hinder or support the adoption of evidence-based practices.
(5) Identify the barrier you selected from the article and explain how this barrier could be overcome within your organization
“Our Prices Start at $11.99. As Our First Client, Use Coupon Code GET15 to claim 15% Discount This Month!!”
Inquire from us on matters assignments