how is a spacecraft launched, what is magnetJuly 15, 2019
Please look for information about perpetual motionmachines, select one and post a message describing it. Did it work?July 15, 2019
1. Complete the prewriting for the informative/positive news letter:
- You may print the prewriting page and jot notes on it for yourself, or you may write notes on your own.
- You do not have to submit prewriting for any points, but don’t skip this important step!
2. Complete a draft of the informative/positive news letter:
- Choose one of the following human resource cases from Module 10 in your textbook: 10.13, 10.14, 10.16, or 10.17. (If the exercise says write a memo, write a letter. Also address your letter to a specific individual) Follow the format and tips from the online lesson.
- Refer to Figure 10.1 contains five boxes: main point, details, negatives, reader benefits, and goodwill ending.
- Think of each one of these boxes as being an individual paragraph with the exception of the negatives.
- Instead of an individual paragraph for the negatives, combine the negatives (if any exist) in with the reader benefits. Hence, your letter will contain four paragraphs:
- State the positive news. Summarize the main points (3-4 lines in length).
- Provide details and explain fully. Elaborate on the summary in the first paragraph (5-7 lines in length).
- Discuss benefits to the reader. If negatives exist, present them compactly in the middle of the paragraph and link the negatives with the reader benefits (5-7 lines in length).
- Goodwill ending. One or two positive, forward looking statements (2-3 lines in length).
Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Coupon Code “Newclient”
Complete the prewriting for the informative/positive news letter: was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 12:56 pm.
©2019 "The Nursing Hub". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"