Part 1: For the first Case Assignment, please write a 2- to 3-page essay in which you discuss marketing challenges in the health care industry, and comment upon their level of importance. Specifically, please respond to the following questions:
1. Why is it difficult for marketing concepts and strategies that are commonly used in other industries to “penetrate” the health care industry?
2. In your opinion, has marketing been truly accepted as a necessity for health care organizations yet, or is it still regarded as a luxury?
Part 2: Please write a 2- to 3-page essay on marketing in the health care environment in the following two-part case scenario:
1. Compare and contrast marketing techniques among for profit vs. non-profit organizations.
2. Suppose that you are the manager of a start-up health care organization that previously had a for-profit structure, but has achieved non-profit status. Describe how you would change your marketing strategy.
You will be expected to:
1. Take a clear position on the issues.
2. Provide a scholarly basis for your response.
3. Justify your opinions with evidence from the peer-reviewed literature.
4. Cite several scholarly references in your essay.
5. Properly cite all references in the text of your essay (either in parentheses or in footnotes), as well as at the end.
-APA style, double space
-At least 4 scholarly references
-Citation for each reference within paper
For this module you are to complete the following tasks in a 4- to 5-page paper:
Describe and discuss the facility’s Case Management program.
Compare and critique the subject facility’s Case Management program to that of a model facility and whether the facility adheres to the recognized standard for case management, including disease state management.
Determine if the facility’s quality assurance program results in the patients being helped to maximize their health care benefits.
Identify areas for improvement in the facility’s Case Management program, if any, and any recommendations you think should be implemented to improve the quality of patient care.
Write paper in 4-5 Page Length, and include references in end. Paper should concise clearly with above questions.