HSA 305 week 9 disscusionApril 25, 2022
Details:For this assignment you will select a marginalized group (veterans, minorities, individuals with disabilities, etc.) and write a paper of 1,750 words that can be used as a resource when workApril 25, 2022
Follow the link to the video that runs approx. 43 min. and contains stories about two people. You will only be analyzing Ruth’s hoarding behavior. View as much as you need to analyze Ruth’s hoarding behavior (hint: you probably only need to view the opening of her story to get a general picture; enough to answer the following two questions).
Your task is to analyze Ruth’s compulsive hoarding behavior according to the tenets of psychology’s theoretical perspectives as outlined in the textbook. What would be the reason for her hoarding be according to the following psychological perspectives?
- Psychoanalytic perspective
- Biological perspective?
- What is your own perspective as to why this behavior or disorder occurs?
- View Parts 1-5 of Mind of a Murderer in Course Content area Module 2 folder.
- Discuss the neural (brain) structures that were implicated in the behavior of serial killer Arthur Shawcross? Provide the evidence from the film that names the structures and how they may be related to his serial killing behavior. Your discussion should include several techniques that they used to discover brain damage (i.e., MRI)
- Based on all evidence provided in the film and weighing it against what you read about brain and behavior, give your opinion on the cause of his serial killing.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Chapter 1Follow the link to the video that runs approx. 43 min. and contains stories about two people. You will only be analyzing Ruth’s hoarding behavior. View as much as you need to analyze Ruth appeared first on My Nursing Assignment.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"