Describe the application of statistics in health care. Specifically discuss its significance to quality, safety, health promotion, and leadership.July 10, 2019
describe the legal effect of each of these events on the agency-principal relationshipJuly 10, 2019
Review the social media platforms you’ve used throughout the course so far, from a social media marketer’s perspective. Reflect on what you have learned about each. Which is your preferred, and why?
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Describe each of the seven (7) social media platforms that have been covered in this course from a social media marketer’s perspective, included, but not limited to, the type of platform, primary users, industries the platform works best with, how it can be used, and any other items you found interesting about each platform. Note: If you use someone else’s material, data, and/or words, you must cite and reference the source of the data.
- List at least two (2) things you have learned about each platform and discuss why you found them interesting and what they mean to you as a social media marketer.
- Identify which platform is your favorite from a social media marketer’s perspective, and list at least two (2) reasons for your choice.
- Use at least two (2) academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product / service. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources. Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
Note: You can use Grammarly to check your assignment before submitting it. Grammarly is a great tool to check your spelling and grammar. It is a free tool and there is a link to it in iCampus. Click here for a quick video on how to use Grammarly.
Your Assignment must be saved as:
Last Name_First Name_Week5_Assignment1
For Example: Doe_John_Week5_Assignment 1
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Discuss the place social media has in today’s world and its impact on organizations.
- Explain how social media marketing is used to build relationships with customers, enhance company branding, and increase sales.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in social media marketing.
- Write clearly and concisely about social media marketing using proper writing mechanics.
The post Assignment 1: What Have You Learned So Far? appeared first on Coursework Geeks.
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"