Create a 1-page fact sheet that your healthcare organization could hypothetically use to explain the health or nursing informatics policy/regulation you selectedJuly 15, 2019
how is a spacecraft launched, what is magnetJuly 15, 2019
Prompt: Write an “academic argument” (Ch. 17) in which you make a claim about the effectiveness of the rhetorical devices (Pathos, Ethos and Logos) used in the “Community College Budget Proposal Response” to the “establishment of a fully online college.” Include a description of the “Kairos” or rhetorical situation (24-25) that lead to the response, and the organization (FACCC (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.) that wrote the response letter. Quote and cite (MLA format) specific examples from the letter and Ch. 1-4 as support (Ch. 22).
Optional reading: the original budget proposal (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. to which FACCC is responding.
- Argument analysis using the two links: Online Community College Proposal and Community College Budget Proposal Response
- Minimum 2 quotes from response letter (MLA in-text cited)
- Minimum 1 quote from proposal
- Minimum 1 quote from any chapter from 1-4 (MLA in-text cited)
- MLA Works Cited List
- Length: 3-4 pages
- 12 point font, 1 inch margins, double-spaced
- Title (unique–e.g. not “Essay 1”)
- Name on document (not just file name)
- Format for file name: First initial, last name, Literacy Narrative (e.g. PGallagher Literacy Narrative)
- Note: Do not share a google doc with me–download and attach as instructed
Argument Analysis Essay(3-4 Pages)2 Sources was first posted on July 15, 2019 at 8:54 am.
©2019 "nursingassignmenttutor.com". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"